DECORATION RULES & RESTRICTIONS*
- Under no circumstances are decorations to be stapled, nailed, glued or tacked to the structure, finishes, walls, ceiling or light fixtures.
- No tape may be used on the floor.
- No items may hang directly from the ceiling rafters.
- The manner and style of decorations will be subject to prior approval by The Lift and may not include any aspect which might damage or deface any part of the building.
- All candles and open flames are only permitted when kept in a glass-enclosed container, the wick is covered, and the candle is closely monitored.
- Absolutely no sky lanterns, release of helium balloons, or fireworks may be used at the Event Space or surrounding exterior property.
- No fog machines, sparklers, confetti, glitter, rice, birdseed or silly string of any kind can be used inside the building or anywhere on the Event Space or property.
- Renter may use bubbles and real/fresh flower petals.
- If any of these materials are used improperly as above stated, Owner may deduct cleanup expenses from Renter’s security deposit.
- The Lift Staff will not be responsible for or obligated to aid in the arrangement or removal of any outside furniture or decorations.
*To be used as a guideline and may be subject to change. Renter agrees to all current event rules and restrictions in signed Rental Venue Agreement.